Welcome to Woodlawn Chapel Presbyterian Church.
At Woodlawn Chapel, you will find:
- Worship Sunday mornings at 9:30 AM.
- Children's Sunday school concurrent with worship (begins with children's sermon in worship).
- A warm welcome—no matter who you are, or where you're from.
- Stimulating sermons and an openness to faith's questions;
- A church rooted in the faith and traditions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.);
- Multiple generations living, loving and learning together;
- A commitment to our values of spirituality, hospitality, and service/leadership.
- An acclaimed Mother’s Day Out program that offers kids ages one to four friends and fun!
Woodlawn Chapel is located at 16520 Clayton Road, Wildwood, MO--just two miles from the intersection of Clayton & Clarkson Roads. Members come from throughout the western edge of St. Louis county, including Wildwood, Ellisville, Eureka, Chesterfield, and parts of St. Charles County. Many of our families are served by the Rockwood or Parkway School districts.
When you visit, you'll meet a mix of families, adults, singles, youth and children who love God, and are excited to be part of a living, learning, and loving community in Christ!